F4[C] wawa vs diecaster

wawa

F4[C] wawa vs diecaster

Postby wawa » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:09 pm

hi friend, what day and hour its good for play?
im gmt +2

DieCaster

F4[C] wawa vs diecaster

Postby DieCaster » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:15 pm

I am GMT - 7 but we can find a time I am quite sure of this.

I can move my day around sso tell me what "blocks of time" suit your convenience and I shall select a time in there unless it is middle of night :o)

Your Bud,
DieCaster

DieCaster

F4[C] DieCaster vs. Paladin

Postby DieCaster » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:18 pm

Hi Paladin,
I am west coast Canada, would you like to propose a time you are good with and I will try to meet this time?

I have ICQ and MSN in my profile so feel free to get them and message me if see me online.

DieCaster

wawa

Postby wawa » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:33 pm

ok, i fly you on weekend.
friday or saturday night.

wawa

Postby wawa » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:56 am

hi diecaster you are alive?

DieCaster

F4[C] wawa vs diecaster

Postby DieCaster » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:52 am

Sorry wawa,
I have had a problem with serious problem just recently, took a lot of my time away. You should download "Trillian", it is real small and will create an ICQ and MSN account for you and you do not have these monster programs with 700 popups per hour.
Nap recommended it to me and I find it is really almost required in IDFL as so many matches people catch each other on line and message each other and say "how about right now?" and it is done POOF, or one may say no but in 90 minutes I will meet you in IDFL TS...........it really works great.
Otherwise you have to post, propose like 3 time slots over a range and the other person has to see that in time and then you have to hope they can make ANY of them.
I do have wide flexibility in my day so can push things around a bit. Propose some times and I will try to check, and pick one of the time slots and post for you ok?

Sorry for being scarce,

DieCaster

Return to “Challenges”