KidVicious on leave

For Old posts relating to going on/returning from leave.
KidVicious

KidVicious on leave

Postby KidVicious » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:37 am

I'll be on leave until 1.08 is sorted.

Arpad

Postby Arpad » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:38 am

I will be here to kill You after it's done

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:00 am

I eagerly anticipate your challenge 8)

Soprano

Postby Soprano » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:57 am

Why would you go on leave because of 1.08 coming out. 1.07 is the official install of the league until testing can be completed, and as you know, that could take several weeks. In fact, I have already experienced problems with 1.08's stability, in that I have had several CTD's and game freezes just in the couple of hours of testing that I have done today. Either way, I hope you dont let it keep you inactive for too long.

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:42 pm

Soprano wrote:Why would you go on leave because of 1.08 coming out. 1.07 is the official install of the league until testing can be completed, and as you know, that could take several weeks. In fact, I have already experienced problems with 1.08's stability, in that I have had several CTD's and game freezes just in the couple of hours of testing that I have done today. Either way, I hope you dont let it keep you inactive for too long.

I havn't been having any of those issues. I recognize the official install as 1.07. I understand that if I'm away for too long that I will lose points; that's ok though ;).

What is the time alotted before you take a penalty anyways? I havn't been able to find it in the rules, although I probably overlooked it.

Arpad

Postby Arpad » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:25 pm

KidVicious wrote:
What is the time alotted before you take a penalty anyways? I havn't been able to find it in the rules, although I probably overlooked it.

the time is when admin decides he don't like u ;)

Nap

Postby Nap » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:39 pm

Hi KV,

Check vPilots On Leave (Para 4)

We need to be certain that 108 is as stable as 107, ie it must work for everyone. More info soon.

Cheers,
Nap

Soprano

Postby Soprano » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:10 pm

Arpad, Arpad, Arpad, the admins strive to treat everyone the same...the only one we talk about picking on is you...lol :D

And KV...I know your not worried about the points :wink: , I just thought you were under the impression that 1.08 was going to be the League standard sooner rather than later, and that MAY not be the case, and I hated one of the top dogs sitting out needlessly, especially when it looked like the battle of the Titans ( between you and Tank) was imminent. :wink:

F.Y.I. the basic rule for on leave pilots is you can go on leave for 14 days without penalty....you dont start loosing points until the 15th day on leave, and then starting with the 15th day, you would loose 5 points a day....unless you are in 1st place, then on the 15th day, you loose points at 10 points a day until you hit 2nd place...please check the On Leave paragraph of the rules referenced above by Nap for more detailed explanation

xianzai

Postby xianzai » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:19 am

Maby he's afraid to challenge tank

KidVicious

Postby KidVicious » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:03 am

xianzai wrote:Maby he's afraid to challenge tank

:roll:

Actually, I was afraid that in your next 3 matches you'd be back in range to exact your revenge on the clean sweep I gave you on our last meeting :twisted:

Thanks for the direction Nap, and Soprano on the rules. Soprano, you shouldn't hype a match that you have no clue whether it's gonna take place or not ;).

I'll see you guys after while...

Return to “Archive”